My client is a major technology disruptor in the autonomous driving industry. With several R&D centres in Europe and USA, my client is now expanding in Singapore. Its products are used in cities and private sites around the world to innovate transportation with its autonomous, driverless and electric solutions
To cater to this expansion, a new role of a Field Engineering Supervisor has been created. Within the Customer Service team, my client has a control centre, supervising remotely the entire fleet of Shuttles being operated in the world.
In collaboration with the technical teams, your role will consist in following up, diagnosing and solving incidents related to the operations of the Shuttles fleet on customers' sites.
- Follow operations of the shuttles via the specific tools available.
- Receive and treat calls and communication from the team's customers or the internal technical representatives.
- Detect incidents arising or upcoming.
- Diagnose type and level of incident.
- Solve or escalate the incident towards the appropriate internal or external representative capable of solving the incident.
- Follow-up on the incident resolution.
- Write the technical report of the incident.
- Collaborate actively on the continuous improvement of the team and service.
For the first 2 months, you will have to relocate to Europe to undergo product training (All paid by my client) You will be trained to operate tools and applications to supervise and interact with the shuttles in operation.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).