My client is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of robotic material handling solutions and now seek an experienced Field Service Engineer to join them
The position is based in Singapore with regional travel, depending on the location of projects.
- Work on pre-sales technical assessments and on the installation of projects in parallel
- Assume responsibility for Proof of Concept (demonstrations) with demo robots
- Install solution at customer site and prepare the installation settings/coding
- Assume responsibility for instrument installation and troubleshooting and support instrument warranty/out warranty instrument repair and service
- Prepare, update, and maintain all logs, equipment performance data and service records
- Ensure strong relationships with all customer representatives
- Degree/Masters in Engineering with 2-4 years' experience in robotics/automation
- Experience in a customer-facing position
- Strong programming skills (C/C++)
- Sound understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).