My client is a world player in the semiconductor and equipment industry and now seek an experienced Automation Project Manager to drive strategic factory automation projects
- Assume responsibility for alignment and clarification of the requirements with R&D teams including support during implementation and final approval of related software features
- Execute customer specific projects in the automation and host integration area starting with pre-sales activities until final acceptance by customer.
- Test host interfaces and functionality on Die Attach products in-house and at customer site (including Alpha and Beta testing)
- Own product marketing for all host automation topics
- Create technical customer documentation for host integration and automation topics.
- Act as subject matter expert and contact person for Automation / Host integration topics for all Die Attach products
- Prepare and perform internal trainings (incl. training documentation) Technical Managers, Project Managers and Sales Managers
- Advanced Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or equivalent with at least 7 years' experience
- Proven professional experience with Software / IT Systems background
- Proficient in dealing directly with various stake holders of the customer
- Experienced in Requirements Engineering
- Strong Project Management credentials
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).