Executive Assistant for Global Consulting Firm $6,000
VOLT, Singapore are looking for an outstanding Executive Assistant to join a large pool of Assistants and supporting multiple Senior Partners within this fast paced MNC.
My client is looking for someone who has supported multiple senior leaders within a Consulting firm and who has exemplary communication skills both written and spoken.
This Global MNC is a well-known brand and well established within Singapore
Responsibilities & Duties
The Executive Assistant will perform diversified administrative duties for three to four Partners and Managers including:
- Written and verbal correspondence,
- Complex meeting and calendar management
- Arrangement and coordination arrangement of travel schedules and itineraries
- Process expenses and reporting and other related duties as required.
- Working as part of the Secretarial team to support and provide an outstanding service to the designated Managers and Partners and the wider business as required.
- Act as an interface for stakeholders and clients at all levels as appropriate
- Receive, screen and/or route all incoming telephone calls, mail, publications and
- Generate and proofread correspondence, letters. documents and reports as needed
- Maintain filing systems and up-to-date paper and electronic files, etc.
- Produce high quality client presentations when required
- Assist and collaborate with the other members of the Executive Assistant team when needed.
- Prepare the meeting room for the PMGs meeting and clean out the meeting rooms after the meetings
- Assist with guests (hotel bookings, meeting support) as and when required
- Help to arrange interviews where needed for face to face and via video conference
- Take the lead in organizing events and conferences where needed including Vendor Management contract negotiations
- Assist in visa application/other immigration matters that arise on an ad-hoc basis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- A minimum of 8 years EA support to multiple Senior Leaders within a Consulting Environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in English and
- at least one other local language.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a large team
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and multitask
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills and team spirit
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Julia Rowan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1436123 (Julia Kay Rowan).