Corporate Event Management & Business Support Executive- Perm role
- Location : Central Area
- Permanent Opportunity
- Immediate vacancy
- Standard working hours : 8:45 AM to 5:15 PM
My client is leading, International multi-industrial Conglomerate who has a strong footprint in Singapore, is currently looking to hire an ideal candidate for a Business Support Executive role. Reporting to the General Manager, this role will cover:
- Planning and Organizing of large scare corporate events covering social responsibility engagements and campaigns.
- APAC employee engagement drive and initiatives
- Person-In-Charge for maintenance of Social Networking Platform for local office and Asia Pacific region in order to promote employee engagement by driving traffic to the platform, conducting surveys to gather feedback and allow management to understand what employees want better.
- Assist in other General Administration's daily operation such as managing Administration Intranet / SharePoint and administering and processing payment matters.
- Degree/Diploma from recognised institution
- 2-5 years of related experience in a similar role / Office administration / Business support function
- Experience and knowledge in SAP and conducting Employee Engagement activities and company events
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous and resourceful team player
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).