Volt is currently partnered with a Global Cybersecurity Vendor to help them recruit an Enterprise Sales Manager.
The selected incumbent will lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives to work on an existing & growing client portfolio across the Singapore market. As this is a leadership position, you need to create a common vision for the team and lead them towards high growth and success.You are expected to lead by example & be a hands-on sales leader who is able to build trusted relationships with customers & partners alike.
- Create & execute the Enterprise Sales Strategy for Singapore
- Execute effective Account Planning to deliver maximum revenue through strategic partnering with other internal teams (Solutions Engineers, Marketing, Inside Sales/Lead Gen etc) to identify and develop new contacts, leads, and opportunities resulting in net new customer growth
- Drive strategic/large deals to exceed revenue targets through building relationships with C-level contacts in dedicated Enterprise Accounts
- Ensure effective training & use of SFDC for account planning, contact information, opportunity management, forecasting, and win/loss analysis
- Manage/Lead a Team of Enterprise Sales Reps/Account Executives through ongoing mentorship & development while fostering a successful and positive team environment
- Coaching the team through agreeing and planning, the right coverage model and KPIs within the assigned client portfolio/accounts to achieve the Sales Objectives for the Singapore Enterprise market
- Conduct weekly revenue forecast meetings with your team & track key productivity metrics (revenue attainment, stack rank, forecast accuracy, current pipeline, etc)
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in a Field Sales / Enterprise Sales role with a Software or Cybersecurity product Vendor
- Proven Track Record of Success in end-to-end Enterprise Solution Sales cycle selling into complex environments
- 2-3+ years of Team Lead/Management experience of a small team and the willingness to still "roll up your sleeves" and carry an individual sales quota too apart from managing the team's revenue & targets
- Understanding of SaaS model
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)