Happy Humpday! My client is US HQéd company has 700-800ppl working globally, providing niche' Cloud Consulting Service. They are specialised in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech. They are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for AWS/Google Cloud globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
Currently looking for Enterprise Sales (Hunter) x 2
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute business development plans to ensure that opportunity creation and pipeline goals are met and exceeded while working against KPIs and metrics.
- Source, identify, and qualify opportunities within potential customers:
- Prospect new opportunities using a combination of phone, email, social media, and direct mail to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, identifying the best way to position company & value propositions, evaluate if there is a good fit, schedule meetings and bring prospects to successful sales closure.
- Collaborate and nurture strategic engagement with Sales and Marketing for outbound messaging and demand generation programs.
- Source and be able to organize large contact data sets. Use data to identify key target prospects.
- Work closely with Google & Amazon Web Services on target account lists and find creative ways to break into competitive accounts. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping the company's futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
- Follow up and track closely to assigned targets while ensuring that integrity and bringing positive business outcomes to the clients are not compromised.
- 8-10 years of technology sales and business development experience, particularly within the AWS/GCP ecosystem.
- Experience managing and developing a pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities within software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or her related services.
- Understanding or previous experience working within the Public Cloud ecosystem (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, etc. - and their related services) is required.
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-starter with tons of energy, passion, humour, and enthusiasm.
- Critical problem-solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections.
- Passionate, persuasive and able to articulate the value of the Cloud Ecosystem to instill a sense of interest and credibility to clients' organizations
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- Highly organized and efficient with strong work ethics
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)