Engineering Manager/VP of Technology (Java)
Looking for a Senior Engineering Manager with experience in Java and Spring Boot. Experience with AWS is also a must have. If you have experience with building and managing a team as well, that would also be a big plus.
This role is with a rapidly growing B2B startup that's backed by some of the biggest venture capital names out there. It's also a permanent, full time role with a salary range of $9000-15000, plus equity.
- Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design, develop and maintain complex systems using best of the breed development practices and technology.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Delivery of High Quality & Scalable systems and applications with a sharp focus on timelines.
- Being on the lookout for bettering the software engineering practices and tools within the organisation
- Collaboration with other stakeholders to provide robust and well rounded solutions
- Report on status of product delivery and quality to management, customer support and product team
- 10+ years experience in designing & developing highly scalable, secure, and performant web applications
- 7+ years experience of Restful services using Java / Springboot
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Computing
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals (Data structures and Algorithms), programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills
- Experience with database design, SQL (PostgreSQL / MySQL), and NoSQL technologies like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS or other queueing systems
- Must have experience with Serverless Architectures and/or Microservices
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).