Electrical Supervisor - EPC (2 year contract -renewable)
Company: A leading international EPC company
We are looking for an experienced electrical supervisor to oversee a team of electricians. In this role, you will be responsible for project execution, creating work schedules, providing technical assistance, and troubleshooting system issues.
To ensure success as an electrical supervisor, you should exhibit strong leadership skills and have sound knowledge of industrial and commercial electrical systems. A top-class electrical supervisor will ensure that all the electrical work done on-site is completed on time and to code.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as an electrical supervisor, working on industrial, mission critical and building projects
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with state electrical and safety codes.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- A good eye for detail.