Electrical Engineer - Power Plants
- Permanent role
- Attractive package and benefits
- Well known Energy business
I have partnered with well-known Energy Business, to help them identify a suitable candidate for an Electrical Engineer role for their plant. This role reports to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for preventive and breakdown maintenance of the electrical equipment's installed in the plant covering all aspects of maintenance from fault investigation, troubleshooting all the way to systems review and upgrade.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the Power sector or Energy sector.
- Solid knowledge in Power systems, Distribution and Transmission
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).