My client is a global name in the semiconductor equipment industry and is expanding in Singapore. To cater to this expansion, a new EHS Engineer role has been created
- Develop, review, implement and monitor company environmental and EHS management system.
- Liaise with other Asian sites and local management team, on-site team, customers, and authorities, etc. on all environment and workplace safety issues.
- Manage records and documents to ensure compliance with respect to environmental and workplace safety requirements.
- Conduct regular site safety inspections, safety audits to ensure activities are perform in accordance with environmental standards
- Respond to environmental and WSH irregularities, attend site meetings, investigate incidents, recommends corrective and preventive actions.
- Develop and conduct in-house environmental and WSH trainings.
- Follow-up with application of permits and ensure accuracy of reports with respect to environmental requirements.
- Ensure all respective personnel are equipped with valid competency certificates in compliance with regulatory and customer's requirements.
- Compile reports to / for management team and customers.
- Organise and support EHS outreach activities and promotional programmes.
- Degree in Engineering with at least 3-5 years' experience as an EHS Engineer from a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Certificate In Workplace Safety and Health (Level B) or higher.
- Experience in Wafer Fab Facility and Cleanroom environment will be a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Abhik Damani on +65 6701 1527 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1544061 (Abhik Damani).