.NET Developer - Contract - Singapore
This Job Is For: The very best .NET Developers out there with experience in building out large-scale web applications
The Company: Think small and think big all at once. You'll be working for a major Automotive brand, but you'll be in a lean and agile office. You'll get the open-mindedness and excitement of a small team, combined with the stability and resources of a large company. Everyone gets treated equally here; there won't be bosses pushing you around, only teammates pushing you forward.
It's the opportunity that you've always wanted, even if you didn't know it.
The Responsibilities: Your purpose as a .Net Developer will be to help enable the digital transformation of the company. You'll be creating custom-built products from scratch, and you'll be doing it along an agile and collaborative team. The opportunity to create a meaningful difference will be given to you, and it's up to you to run with it.
If this sounds interesting to you, you'll need:
- Professional experience in .NET Programming and building large-scale web applications
- Core strength in Spring, design patterns, web services, TDD, source control; Git, Ant, Maven,
- .NET Core, Entity framework, WCF, MS SQL
- Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Writes multi-threaded and high-volume transactional codes
- Enterprise-level systems and architecture
- Agile software development practices
This opportunity won't be around forever. If you want to learn more, apply today!
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).