.NET Developer- 12-Month Contract - Singapore
- Technology Transformation
- Expansion into new technologies
- Exposure into DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Unique one-and-only technology environment in Singapore
The ideal fit will be designing, developing and testing custom full stack software applications. Technology modernization is key to the organization.
- Design, develop and test custom built full stack applications.
- Participate & provide the relevant support in the entire software development life cycle.
- Provide continuous post-implementation support and enhancement based on business needs.
- Ensure that technical design, development and deployment are carried out according to Development Standards, Procedures and Security Policies.
- Software development on .Net platform
- Transformation project participation
- Contribute in Development aspect
Design, Coding/Development and CI/CD using Jira/Confluence, Spring Boot, ReactJS, BitBucket, Jenkins respectively. For this role, the ideal fit is strong with C#.
- Project experience particularly for build-from-scratch projects
- More than 3 years of experience in .Net platform
- Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, mobile applications and Cloud (monitoring/alerts)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).