.NET Core Developer - Contract - Singapore
The Job Is For: A .NET Core Developer. You'll be analyzing, designing, developing and maintaining enterprise IT applications.
The Company: My client is a world leader in Digital Solutions for countries, businesses, and individuals. Ranked as one of Strait Time's Best Singaporean Employers of 2020. Also has a solid 3.9 rating on Glassdoor!
- Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications.
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
- Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/program specifications.
- Update system documentation.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
- Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Design and document system design, architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off on design specifications.
- Use development tools to develop applications for better productivity.
- Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support.
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
We're Ideally Looking For:
- Experience in developing enterprise web applications and web services.
- Experienced in developing mobile applications is advantageous.
- Experienced with Agile methodology is advantageous.
- Microsoft related certifications are advantageous.
- C#, .NET Framework 4.x, .NET MVC 3 and above, Entity Framework 6.x
- RESTful APIs, JSON
- NET CORE 1.1 and above (Ideally)
- Visual Studio 2015 and above.
- MS SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Telerik, Kendo UI
- Xcode, Android Studio, Xamarin.
- Team Foundation Services (TFS) or Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Azure
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).