Hello hello hello! My client is a US HQéd company has 700-800ppl working globally, providing niche' Cloud Consulting Service. They are specialised in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech. They are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for AWS/Google Cloud globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
Currently looking for 1st hire in Korea as a Director of Sales (Country Manager)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead execution of overall go-to-market strategy involving business growth accountability, customers and partner engagement, marketing and demand generation plans for South Korea market.
- As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how technology is used in the workplace.
- You will help prospective customers and partners to understand the power of Google Cloud Platform consulting on how it will help them achieve their business goals, explaining technical features, and problem-solving key technical issues.
- Handle key strategic accounts in a variety of industries throughout South Korea. Working closely with customers, you'll share with them the advantages of using virtual machines like Compute Engine, enchant them with the scalability of platform-as-a-service offerings like App Engine, and empower them with the versatility of big data and analytics solutions like BigQuery.
- Reach (or exceed!) company monthly and annual revenue targets.
- Pass on client feedback as inputs for refining our products, solutions and go-to-market strategy.
- Be part of a client-focused organization with an unapologetic drive to ensure our clients become raving fans.
- Thoroughly understand the client's industry, their organization, competitors in the market, and business issues.
- Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping my client firm's futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
- BS, MS/MBA (preferably from a premier School)
- Minimum 8+ years experience in consulting and digital transformation roles, with experience of managing a multi-million USD practice P&L
- 4+ of those years should be in front line business development and technology consulting roles selling technology solutions - specifically Cloud, SaaS, Analytics, BPM, AI/ML, or other IT products and services- such as SAP, VMware, Pivotal, Red Hat, Microsoft Technologies, etc.
- Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through.
- Desired understanding of HRMS tools such as - Oracle, Workday, SAP Successfactors, etc.
- Strong work ethic, a track record of high productivity and sales achievement.
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)