Director, Internal Audit
Working closely with the business and/or the senior management team, the Director reports to and will assist Senior Vice President, Internal Audit in developing and formulating new audit strategies, audit plans, policies and procedures in driving the audit activities.
- Develop and review risk-based audit plans to assess the effectiveness of the company's risk management system, control and governance processes;
- Develop internal audit programmes, policies and procedures to guide the internal audit activities;
- Review and evaluate procedure / system / policy designs developed by business units for any gaps in its adequacy & effectiveness;
- Supervise and monitor audit activities to ensure that audit objectives are achieved.
- Develop, drive and facilitate risk and control self-assessment programmes by the business units to support control attestation to key stakeholders, and perform verification audits on the self-assessments.
- Establish policies / procedures to guide the use of data analytics and /or machine learning to promote / enable continuous auditing.
- Work closely and partner with business managers to identify emerging and existing risks, and develop audit programmes to guide audit teams in the audits of these areas.
- Maintain a leading knowledge of risk management, auditing and governance best practices and operating frameworks, contributing to the continuous improvement of audit processes.
- Develop the capability of the audit team to respond to changing landscape of business risks, providing regular feedback on performance, conducting performance evaluations, and formulating appropriate development plans for the team.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or related discipline and Professional Qualifications (e.g. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Chartered Accountant(CA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Min 20 years & above relevant internal & external audit experience with MNCs/large conglomerates of which min 6-8 years' experience at a leadership/supervisory role.
- Good working knowledge of data analytics and /or tools
- Familiarity with the SAP system would be an added advantage
Interested candidates, apply - email CV application to:
CEI Reg: R1104487 (Tan Hui Yung Janet)