Asia's Premium lifestyle destination, home to world-class attractions, luxury hotels and convention centres.
My client is looking for a Digital Transformation Manager (Project Manager) to support the gaming business within the company and the ideal candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in project management with 3 years directly in program management in a large scale organization. Stakeholder management is a critical part to this role as you will be gathering an understanding of the customer's business and strategic objectives. You will also become a subject matter expert to develop cross team services solution proposal, which may include: components of functional and technical scope and architecture, system integration, user experiences, training and gain consensus on an acceptable proposal across the internal team.
The ideal candidate should posses these further requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant fields
- Experience in report writing and administration works
- Experience in contract and vendor management
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and decision making
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with stakeholders at various levels in the organization
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Maverick Khoo on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105688 Khoo Teng Ming, Maverick.