Digital Transformation Architect
As a Digital Transformation Architect, you'll be working in a team that'll help other business units to implement new digital solutions. This role is perfect for someone who can work in a consultative approach to bring forth new ideas and insights.
Some ideal backgrounds include, but are not limited to: current digital consultants, candidates with experience in an in-house innovation/digital team, or those with experience within robotics, analytics, or IoT.
This is a full time role, the office is located in the CBD area, but it's mostly remote at this time. The salary range is $5000-9500 (different openings for different experience levels), plus great bonuses.
The In-Depth Responsibilities:
- Consult with different business units to deeply understand their processes, pain points, and then come up with potential solutions to improve.
- Develop short-term and long-term strategy in support of growth and revenue targets. We'll need you to communicate various options and explain the benefits of digital transformation for each respective team/business unit.
- Develop tech roadmap for business transformation with strong digital mindset and working with technology partners
- Continuously stay curious and up to date with market trends/evolving tech - such as Machine/Deep Learning, Blockchain, Robotics, IoT, etc. Propose benefits, trade-offs and implementation strategies to business stakeholders.
- Build innovative consumer-centric service models and revenue models for respective businesses.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or related degrees
- Successful track record in consultancy or Digital Transformation experience in high growth areas such as renewables, healthcare, food protein/nutrition, mobility and consumer platforms.
- Ability to inspire and promote an entrepreneurial spirit of resourcefulness and adaptability across the organization while portraying a professional image.
- Experience working with various business users, senior management, IT teams and external vendors effectively.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical language. Be able to articulate and passionately present digital concepts to stakeholders.
- Open to global opportunities
- Experience in data science, analytics strategy development and/or data analytics execution
- Experience in working with cutting edge tech
- Strong interest in diverse industry segments
- PMP and/or SCRUM certified
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).