Digital Project Manager - 6-month contract - Singapore
- One of the world's largest pharma companies in the world
- Exposure into Digital Consulting and Project Management
- Great stepping stone into something BIGGER and BETTER
The incumbent will support the initiatives in ASEAN region in Singapore's digital innovation and analytics projects.
The exposure is heightened as this is a lean team. Exposure includes new emerging technologies and further enhancements of existing legacy systems. For example, building new dashboards and using analytic tools to aid company to make a more informed business decision.
The ideal fit is knowledgeable in the digital space AND is backed with proven track record of project management experience. This position requires the project manager to manage multiple initiatives at the same time, and it smart in utilizing available resources.
The next key factor to succeed in this role is the understanding of processes in domains like Finance, IT and Commercial; and knowing the "hows" with project kick-offs.
So if you think you're really good at multi-tasking (including the fact that your peers think the same), have the required domain knowledge and experience, please reach out with your resume and I will share more exciting details with you.
In summary, the requirements are:
- Stakeholder Management
- Domain knowledge in Commercial, Medical, Compliance, IT; Digital, Analytics, Marketing
- Project Management experience of at least 3 years, applications development/IT projects.
- Understands regulated environments and documentation processes before project kick-off to minimize future hiccups
- End-to-end project management - from requirements to execution
- Contracts and Vendor management, non-disclosure agreements and T&Cs
- Anticipate future risks and opportunities, identify deviations and escalate accordingly.
- Risk migration planning and documentations for status update, action plans, and coordination with legal & procurement BUs
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).