Our client is a leading global financial MNC, with a strong presence across US, Europe, and Middle East in which they have been successful for more than a decade. They are now seeking a Digital Marketing professional who would be working within a dynamic team to drive digital retention initiatives and manage the end-to-end process of digital marketing campaigns for the business.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (SMS, In-app message, push notification and email etc.) to drive traffic and engagement with the existing client base
- Develop and execute marketing automation campaigns to drive lead generation, retention and nurturing campaigns in Braze and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Measure and track performance, and present results for retention marketing efforts and optimization of these campaigns
- Assisting in developing and testing new ideas for marketing campaigns to improve marketing KPIs
- Conduct market research and keep up with competitor trends
- Manage creative vendor resources including graphic designers, writers, video production and other agency personnel
- Manage marketing collateral production, including web copy, landing pages, infographics, email copy, video scripts, other marketing campaigns
- Work with stakeholders within other cross-functional teams to deliver effective marketing strategies in order to meet the business objectives, exercising cost-efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field, and prior experience in a similar role
- Prior experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Braze would be a bonus
- HTML or EDM creation experience would be required for this position
- Strong complex data analytical and market research skills would be preferrable and crucial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).