My client is a leader in the leisure & entertainment space, seeking a digital marketing lead. This newly created role allows for this individual to own and manage the digital transformation process which would be key in driving customer retention & monitoring, and continually generate revenue for the company. This would include user journey design and configuration, audience segmentation and data integration to increase contact list in the database, contact engagement and online revenue.
This individual would be a hands-on, technically-savvy, and strategically thinking professional, who is experienced or has a good understanding of integrating various digital platforms and technology which would be used to support the business processes and campaign running.
- Generate and execute strategies to increase leads and build databases
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand technical specifications to enable and optimise automation of customer lifecycle journeys
- Identify and build target customer profiles for seamless customer journeys and personalised brand experiences to achieve business objectives. This would also help improve B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Develop and establish a Customer Lifecycle Framework to communicate with guests
- Ensure that all plans are tested before execution
- Track key customer segment performance indicators
- Manage email marketing campaigns - this would include designing, testing, analysing and optimising workflows - and continually identify areas for improvement
- Develop and establish Email Marketing Recency Frequency Monetary (RFM) with cross-functional teams within the company
- Degree with a major in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or the equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in marketing automation, campaign management and/or digital marketing operations
- Prior experience with using Adobe Experience Cloud platforms (Adobe Campaign Standard, Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target) would be bonus
- Experience in email marketing campaigns, either B2B or B2C
- Prior experience in digital design or web development skills would help greatly in this role
- A passion for crunching numbers, data-driven, and strong ability to create ideas using data gathered
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Open-minded and adaptable to change
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).