DevOps Engineer (Azure)
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with expertise in Azure Cloud. You'll be working as a member of our Connected Services team, working very closely with our development teams to design, deploy and manage global cloud infrastructure that enables secure, efficient, significant application development, deployment, and operations.
This is a full-time role and the salary range is 5000-6500, along with AWS and potential other bonuses. Only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Supports our product development teams through automated provisioning and optimization of cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborates with our senior architects to design and build cloud-based development environments to support our global team.
- Works closely with our development teams throughout the development cycle, employing automation techniques for secure, efficient, scalable, and cost-effective build processes.
- Deploys effective tools for monitoring performance and security of the build processes.
- Works with our Development and Operations teams to monitor and support our cloud infrastructure for a range of development and production environments.
- Assists with troubleshooting and tuning our cloud infrastructure during dev, test and production builds.
- Works closely with testing and validation teams to enable appropriate testing environments and parameters.
- Builds and manages a repository of cloud infrastructure that can be mobilized on-demand to enable our product support teams to deliver timely and efficient service to our customers.
- Builds, documents, and manages ITSM and ITIL processes to support auditable operational environments to meet standard-based and regulatory requirements like ISO 27001, 27002, 27019 and GDPR.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree in Software Development, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Need to be familiar with Azure DevOps Pipeline to operate the CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment).
- Need to have expertise in Cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc. preferably for Azure), including proven experience with automation through the use of cloud templates (including IaaS and PaaS deployments).
- Significant experience programming and scripting, Shell, Python, C#.
- Powerful experience in networking and network models.
- Experience in updating threat models and developing solutions to defined network and security gap analysis Practical understanding of tools used throughout the secure development cycle, such as Azure DevOps, Git, etc.
- Knowledge of containerization methods and tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) for managing development environments would be a definite asset.
- Working knowledge of SQL and SQL Server.
- Broad infrastructure expertise in Windows and Linux environments, ideally including prior system administration experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a real passion for technology and a desire to help people.
- Ability to work independently while supporting remote teams.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).