We are seeking to hire an exceptional senior leader to join our client, a global MNC with diversified businesses across regions as a Head (Group Internal Audit) to provide leadership and direction to all phases of Internal Audit function(s) by ensuring its group & company's control environment, risk management and internal control systems are adequate, effective and efficient.
In this role, you will:
- Lead audit engagements and manage engagement economics by actively engaging and supervising audit teams throughout all phases of the audit process.
- Coordinate the development of risk-based audit plans & help drive data analytics initiatives to support the internal audit teams
- Have the ability to deliver value through active engagement with auditees and driving new ideas and business solutions that mitigate key risks
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and its senior leaders in the different pillars of the group's business to enable audit to effectively engage and impact key areas of the business
- Translate technical risks into business issues, and prioritize findings and recommendations that are aligned with the organisation's strategy and regulations
- Promote and champion good internal audit control practices and high ethical standards
- Lead the audit team(s) into becoming a high-performing team by attracting, retaining and developing auditors professionally
The Successful Applicant should have:-
- Bachelor in Accountancy/Finance/Business & equivalent with professional qualifications such as CIA, CFE, CISA will be advantageous.
- Min 18 yrs & above experience with strong expertise in internal controls, risk management and corporate governance, regulatory compliance, auditing techniques and methodologies within established listed companies/MNCs/financial institutions in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong report-writing & solid analytical skills and experience in analysing data and situations to provide meaningful insights
- Strong problem solving skills, able to exercise sound judgement and consider risk management and control issues at a strategic level in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Proven leadership skills, to lead & guide a large audit team in meeting its corporate goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence & present to audit committee and senior leadership.