My clients are a really exciting innovative company that is extremely well established. They are looking to expand their team in Singapore by bringing in a Database administrator to design and maintain their Database systems. The successful candidate should have at least 3 years experience in a similar role working with both relational and non-relational systems. They will be well experienced with Cloud and with using Linux operating systems and must be a good communicator and a team player with the ability to step out of their comfort zone and try new things.
- Design and maintain the relational and non-relational systems
- Work in order to increase performance
- Be in close collaboration with developers
- Work on designing backup and recovery processes for data and servers
- Be responsible for regularly testing the system to ensure that it meets all requirements
- Analyse and identify various issues that might arise and work to resolve these
- Troubleshoot any issues that might arise related to the database
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Database Administration
- Experience working on AWS (Certification is a plus) and preferably additional cloud providers as well.
- Experienced with Linux
- Good skills with PHP, MySQL, and NoSQL
- Knowledge of networking
- proven track record with fixing faults and issues
- Experienced with data backup, recovery, and security
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).