Data Warehouse Developer
A position in Data Warehouse Management to manage Enterprise level data from both the end-user and clients' data gathered from Day-To-Day operations. This role will perform data optimizations, cleaning, validations and processing of such acquired data.
- Gathering and Optimization of Data Warehouse Infrastructure.
- Develop and Implement ETL process/commands to validate/QC internal and external data.
- Development of ETL processes to ensure functionality; dashboarding of data from vendors or clients.
- Work with stakeholders and business units to maximize and maintain the Data Warehouse Architecture.
- Data error cleansing, validation, optimizing and processing of data marts, meta-data and data models.
- Data maintenance via Version Control Systems. .
- Relevant Field of Study in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- 1-2 years of relevant working IT experience is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines and processes; Dashboarding.
- Understanding of Data marts, meta-data, data warehouse architectures.
- Understanding of Version Control Systems.
- Good communication is key as you will be working with different business units/stakeholders.
This is contract position for 12 months. This position is renewable and conversion is also possible