Big Data Architect
Our client is involved in the Healthcare industry here in Singapore and they are looking for a big data architect advice on data governance and oversee data flow channels.
- Design a data management approach that meets the needs of users
- Work closely with stakeholders and ensure that the data structure, availability, and accessibility meet the requirements.
- Provide guidance to stakeholders for determining the selection of management and analysis techniques to use.
- Lead the development of data pipelines to process structured and unstructured data
- Give technical expertise for various different issues such as solution design and requirements for implementation and development
- Provide input to the data engineering teams on modeling and application design issues when transforming data from lake to warehouse.
- Have effective communication with various parts of the data team as well as vendors, supplies, testers
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience of designing and delivering data warehouse management or/and advanced analytics solutions
- detailed knowledge Big data techniques and solutions (Hive, Hadoop, MapReduce)
- Extensive knowledge of databases (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Teradata, Greenplum, etc.)
- good knowledge of data modeling for analytics such as star schemas or snowflake schemas
- Data interrogation techniques such as SQL and NoSQL
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).