Business Analyst (Data Analytics)
Our client is globally established Multinational Company with a significant footprint within the tourism and hospitality industry.
Your key function as a business analyst in this role will be to drive business requirement gathering and translating them into technical requirements, working with multiple business units.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Driving business requirement gathering and translating them into technical requirements, working with multiple business units.
- Perform/Support UATs prior to deployments/implementations.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, monitoring project performance and delivery.
- Performing data analysis and data visualization to higher stakeholders across the business.
- Degree in Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
- 2+ Years in Data Analytics/Analyst
- Experience in the following field(s):
- Data Modelling
- Date Engineering
- Advanced skills in Data Analytics / Visualization Program Tools (Tableau)
- Extensive exposure to working with senior clients across different industries is highly ideal.
This role with start off contractually for 12 months, it is a renewable contract.
Permanent conversion is possible subject to performance review.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.