My client, an exciting new start-up, is looking for a Data Scientist with Machine Learning capabilities to come in and join their team. This position is open to all but those with some experience in the Data Science industry after graduating will have preference. This is a role in the healthcare industry and it will be advantageous to have knowledge in this area
- Run a variety of different ML and statistical analysis on complex data sets
- Discover the hidden nuances in the Data then be able to present these finding to help grow the business and achieve growth
- Us a variety of different analytics tools to create a better understanding of the data and be able to deliver valuable insights based on this understanding
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in the industry and be able to apply this knowledge to your work
- Ph.D. (Masters may be accepted with relevant experience). in Computer science, statistics, engineering, science or a similar field
- Preference for some hands on exposure to the data industry after graduation
- Good understanding of a variety of Machine Learning methods and tools
- Solid understanding of qPCR technique is desired.
- Advantageous to have experience with NGS
- Should enjoy working in a start-up culture.
- Good communication, interpersonal and team skills.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).