Our client is globally established Multinational Company with a significant footprint within the tourism and hospitality industry.
You will be responsible for the management of data constraints, design of data schemas and development of ETL flows.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Designing data schemas
- Organising data into separate entities, creating relationships between entities
- Managing data constraints.
- Building and development of ETL flows with SQL, PowerShell, Batch scripting.
- Provide other database users logical understanding of data.
- Degree in Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
- 4+ Years in Data/Data Engineering, Data Architecture
- Experience in the following field(s):
- SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Data Modelling, Engineering
- SQL, PowerShell, Batch Scripting.
This role is a 1 year contract to start.
Permanent conversion and Renewals are possible subject to performance review.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.