Looking for a Data Architect with experience in Azure Cloud based services for data warehousing and analytics. Ideally for someone who can start as soon as possible! This is a 6 month contract with a salary range of $6500-7800.
- Responsible for Data Transformation, Data Security and Privacy, Data Analytics as well as management of Data Access layers for Data Exploration
- Design and develop highly-scalable and reliable end-to-end data enterprise platforms and BI reporting solutions.
- Analyse complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of ETL and data analysis techniques.
- Design and maintain Regional overseas Data Lake and analytics engine for use in BI Reporting, data analytics/ big data solutions in close alignment with headquarters and markets.
- Ability to recognize/analyse highly complex processes, interdependencies and gaps and to develop new approaches to solutions
- Ability to explain complex processes clearly and precisely to different target groups and to explain the specific benefits of solution approaches
- Continuous alignment of Regional Data Lake with global architecture blueprint and headquarters team
- Ideally 3+ years of relevant experience, 5+ years of total IT related experience
- Specific knowledge: People Management knowledge; IT knowledge; Process knowledge
- Experience in using Azure cloud based services for data warehouse & analytics.
- Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Data factory, HDInsights.
- Design and implementation of HDInsights with Spark, Kafka clusters.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analytic Services.
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts including: data modelling, data quality, ELT\ETL, reporting, analytics, and visualization.
- Experience with Data Governance processes and principles.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).