My clients are a really exciting global company who are growing significantly to meet the rising demand for their product. They are looking for Data Analysts at Mid and Senior Level positions to come in and join their growing team. The successful candidate must be able to derive real business value from the data and be able to present this to various stakeholders to fulfill their needs. Excellent communication is a key skill for this role. You must also have good skills in SQL and be experienced in Python and be experienced in at least 1 Data Visualisation tool.
- Work closely with various business units to understand their needs and requirements from a data perspective and then use the Data to find actionable results.
- Be able to work on own initiative and create projects from scratch with minimal guidance from others.
- Deliver impactful insights and recommendations using compelling visualisations in user friendly dashboard designs.
- Be responsible for optimising the teams data process and providing guidance to other members of the team and organisation
- Work with other teams to ensure the data pipelines, align with broader company needs..
- 4+ years experience in a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence role
- Good skills in SQL in order to extract and manipulate data
- Experience in at least 1 Data Visualisation tool (Tableau Pwer BI Qlikview)
- Record of delivering tangible business outcomes from data
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management, must be able to communicate with stakeholders around the globe and understand their needs and requirements then be able to offer possible solutions
- Be able to discuss data pipeline needs with Engineers at a strategic level
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Michael Rose on +65 6701 1525 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R2091052 (Rose Michael Darren).