Cyber Security | Certification in CISSP, CISM, CEH |
IT Security Officer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
- Top Gaming Industry Company
- Built-from-Scratch Environment
- Tech Transformation
- Salary Package: $4000 - $6000
Currently looking out for a IT Security Officer, with an 2+ years of experience in IT Security Operations.
As a Security Operations Specialist, you are RESPONSIBLE for implementing, managing, and overseeing the operational components of our information security program.
The IDEAL CANDIDATE is an individual with experience in Security Operations, Security Incidents, Security Reviews, Security Reporting, and Security Training for a variety of security tools and technologies, including SIEM, EDR, DAM, FW, AV, Email Security, PAM, and Risk Assessment, among others.
Certification in CISSP, CISM, CEH is a plus.
This role involves assessing and responding to security incidents, implementing preventative measures, and educating staff on security protocols and best practices.
- Administer, operate, and optimize security solutions, such as SIEM, EDR, DAM, FW, AV, Email Security, and PAM.
- Conduct regular Security Incident Response exercises and drive all aspects of Security Incident Management.
- Perform regular security reviews and audits to identify potential vulnerabilities and risks.
- Compile and present regular security reporting to management, stakeholders, and regulators as required.
- Develop and conduct Security Training programs for the organization's employees and stakeholders.
- Coordinate Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Management programs, prioritizing remediation efforts based on risk.
- Perform routine assessments of security controls to ensure functionality and effectiveness.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, threats, and vulnerabilities to ensure the company's security tools and practices remain current.
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure the secure design and implementation of applications, network infrastructure, and information systems
- Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply
- Professional certification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, or related is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge of IT of different domain (Infrastructure, Network, Application, AD, Mircosoft, Cloud) would be advantageous.
- Excellent understanding of security protocols, encryption, and other aspects of network security technologies.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment techniques and Vulnerability Management tools.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively present to both technical and non-technical audiences.
This is a 12 months contract position to start and convertible to permanent.
CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).