Assistant Manager - Cyber Security Defensive Operation Analyst
Objective of this role is to provide 24/7 Incident management response globally, working with threat intelligence teams to monitor the global threat landscapes within the Cyber Intel and Response team. This role will be managing incident response within the APAC and Greater China regions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Technical analysis and issue identification from alerts within the APAC and Greater China Regions.
- Deriving the severity, impact, scope and determining appropriate response actions.
- Understand and Analysing Cyber Security Threats, the risks and impact on an organisational level through Open Source Threat Intelligence (OSINT) and Intel sources.
- Collaborate with Threat Intelligence teams to trend/pattern identification proficiency and scope of monitoring.
- Function as a Contact Point for internal stakeholders and vendors via emails and incident reporting hotline.
- 12 Hours Shift over weekends with 3 days off-in-lieu after shift.
Qualifications for the role
- Degree/Relevant Discipline of Study in Computer Science/Network/Engineering or IT - related.
- Certification in CGEIT / GCIH is advantageous.
- Able to converse in Mandarin Technical Terminologies to counterparts in the Greater China region.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Risk, Threat and Prevention in Cyber and IT Security.
- Experienced in Network Security Tools and Technologies.
- Able to utilize gathered Threat Intelligence to minimize and mitigate Cybersecurity risks.
- Good understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and able to analyze different stages of them.
- Knowledge of security standard and best practices.
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems.
- Experience in Microsoft Applications ( Work, Excel, Access, etc )
- Working knowledge/experience in Splunk.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Darren Ou on +65 6701 1520 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R21103097 Darren Ou Jia Jun.