CYBERSECURITY | XDR| EDR | SOAR | WAF | CLOUD SECURTIY | Medium to Large Infrastructure Projects |
Cyber Security Consultant - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
- Top Gaming Industry Company
- Built-from-Scratch Environment
- Tech Transformation
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring company-wide IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines
- Assisting the Project Managers of a medium to large infrastructure projects, to execute the project plan from the IT security perspective.
- Ensuring assigned project is completed adhering to agreed timeline and scope.
- Familiarity with IT security risk assessments and controls enforcement on the identified gaps.
- Responsible to develop and assist on running cybersecurity awareness and training program for internal employee.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of experience in IT security framework and management processes which includes security policies, procedure, standards and guidelines
- Familiar with cloud security and latest cybersecurity solution trends such as EDR, XDR, SOAR, WAF, etc
This is a 12 months contract position to start and convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo on +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).