A leading client within the Financial services industry with over 20 years of history in the industry is looking at transforming their business with the core business team sitting in Singapore is looking for a Cyber Security Architect to work along side with their Chief Information Security lead.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee and provide technical advisory, consultancy and solutions to the existing security programs.
- Security architecture and development on technology platforms and cyber security programs.
- Evaluate, identify gaps and provide recommendations and solutions to the existing security policies.
- Ensure all governance and compliance aspects are being met.
- Work closely with businesses and stakeholders across different locations to deliver and align security culture and projects.
Key technical requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in hands-on and technical position within Cyber Security space at an enterprise level.
- Strong in-depth technical experience in cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure & AWS.
- Experience within DevSecOps process is strongly required.
- Technical comprehension of security architectures, penetration test results as well as vulnerabilities.
- Experience in working or designing threat intelligence platforms.
- Problem-solving mindset and able to handle uncertain plans or situations.
- Great communication skills to work with offices across different locations and time zones.
- Ability to work independently and as a self-starter to identify problems, design solutions and deliver.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).