Cyber Security Incident Responder
Looking for someone with strong experience with network incident response. You must be able to advise/articulate how suspicious traffic is investigated, triaged, or remediated during an incident involving hacking tools. This is a must. We are only looking for candidates who have actual experience with resolving real cybersecurity incidents at a company.
If you have no experience handling incident response in a real cybersecurity team, please do not apply. This role is not for you.
This is a full-time position, salary range is $4000-6800, with additional allowances and bonuses. The working hours are 9am to 6pm, with an once a month shift scheduling from 7am to 7pm.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct technical analysis and triage based on triggered alerts to determine the severity, impact, scope and corresponding response actions.
- In-depth analysis and processing Open Source Threat Intelligence (OSINT) and Intelligence sources to assess cybersecurity threats, the risk associated and the organizational impact.
- Working closely with the Threat Intelligence team to enhance contextualization capabilities and improve monitoring scope
- Acting as a point of contact to internal stakeholders and vendors by emails and incident reporting hotline.
- This role involves working over the weekends (12 hours shifts with three days off-in-lieu after the shift)
- Degree from a university or significant course work in Computer Science, Networking, engineering or other computer-related fields of study.
- One or more of the following professional certification is beneficial: CGEIT, GCIH or similar.
- Proficient understanding of cyber and IT security risk, threat and prevention measure.
- Proficient understanding of networking and network security technologies.
- Good understanding of Threat Intelligence utilization towards incident response
- Good knowledge of security standards and best practices
- Good understanding of various operating systems
- Good understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and the ability to display clear analytical skills.
- Previous experience in a corporate or enterprise environment, engaging with and responding to a diverse array of internal stakeholders, including senior management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Knowledge of Splunk is beneficial
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).