Our client is an industry leading MNC in the Engineering and Technology field with high-tech, innovative products, currently on the lookout for a Customer Service / Order Management Representative to join their team.
At this position you will be working closely with Finance department to process and audit account receivables + invoices into their internal control system, while escalating issues/discrepancies with customers and/or management.
This headcount is needed as they continue to grow their business expanding into new accounts. The selected candidate will be part of their early morning shift (6:00 AM to 3:00 PM) as they will need to serve clients based in the western hemisphere.
- Full-time, permanent role - Office located in North/Central SG
- Open only for candidates based in Singapore
- On-the-job training provided for fresh grads/entry level professionals
- Diploma holders with 2 to 4 years or experience in Customer Service / Order Management role OR;
- Fresh grads with Bachelor's degree in Business/Engineering/IT (Accounting/Finance preferred, not a must)
- Previous experience working with ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics) good to have
- Proeficent user of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, IF analysys)
- Customer-oriented mindset, a good eye for detail, and ability to grasp/understand new information
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin (strongly preferred) in order to commnicate efficiently with counterparts based in China
- $3,000 SGD to $3,5000 SGD basic per month + AWS + Performance Bonus + Allowances (if applicable)
*Negotiable depending on experience and suitability
- The interview process will consist of 1 phone interview and 1 to 2 F2F interviews with: Recruiter, Line Manager and HR
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
- Please submit a copy of your updated CV in MS-Word format or send directly to:
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Registered Address: 6 Temasek Boulevard, #25-05 Suntec Tower Four, Singapore 038986
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526
CEI Reg. Number R2089806
(Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso)
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Francisco Cervantes on +65 6701 1509 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R 2089806 (Cervantes Camacho Francisco Alonso).