Customer Service Officer - 2 Years Contract - Singapore
Looking for a Customer Service Officer with IT troubleshooting experience to support and follow-up on escalated incident. This role is a 2 years contract, and is only available to Singaporeans at this time.
- Resolving customer queries through incoming calls, emails and live chats to deliver pleasant customer experiences
- Follow-up on all escalated customer's incident
- Logged all the calls and report into Case Management System
- Generates management reports
- Supporting more than 1 project for you to be gain more experience
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues
The Ideal Candidate should possess:
- At least 2 years of IT Helpdesk/Service Desk support experience
- Good Communication Skill in English and Chinese to better manage the Chinese vendors
- Knowledge of Cisco Softphone and "Service Now" Incident Management tool is a plus
This is a 2 Years contract position to start and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).