Customer Service Officer - 12 Months Contract - Singapore
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Resolving customer queries through incoming calls, emails and live chats to deliver pleasant customer experiences
- Follow-up with customers to ensure the issues have been resolved
- Logged all the calls and report into the system
- Supporting more than 1 project for you to be gain more experience
You will ideally have:
- At least 1 year of experience in Call Center
- Good Communication Skill in English and Chinese to better manage the Chinese vendors
- Able to work staggered office hours on rotation and 5.5 day work per week
- Staggered office hours for Mon to Fri: 8 am - 5 pm, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm, 9 am - 6 pm, 10 am - 7 pm or 11 am - 8 pm
- Staggered office hours for Saturday : 8 am - 12 pm, 8.30 am - 12.30pm, 9 am - 1 pm or 10 am - 2 pm
This is a 12 months contract position to start and is convertible to permanent.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Jeanette Yeo at +65 6701 1526 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R22105628 (Yeo Zhi Qi Jeanette).