My client firm is a global leader in cloud software for conversational commerce that enables businesses to deliver a superior customer experience. Been in the market over 20years, the global team consists of around 500 employees in 20 different offices around the world.
Their communications and payments platform empowers marketing, sales and customer support to automate engagement with customers across multiple mobile channels, blended with seamless payment capabilities that drive sales, gain customers and increase customer happiness.
Currently looking for Country Manager for Singapore (located in Singapore).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-country
- Own the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation to close.
- Recruit the very best talent in this new market
- New customer acquisition and drive new revenue. Employ a solution-selling methodology to facilitate customer evaluations
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Develop marketing and production teams with local expertise
- Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out the product line
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Network effectively with local clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- 8-10 years' or more experience in management in B2B / Enterprise software space
- Master's degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred
- Experience within CPaaS or CX solution selling is highly appreciated
- Significant experience in the finance and marketing fields strongly preferred
- Fluent in English & the language of the country
- Experience living overseas for an extended period of time
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
Please submit your CV by the link below or drop me an email () for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1989007 (Hyewon Bae)