- Responsible for financial of it's malaysia entity including operations, month end, FP&A, statutory reporting, tax, treasury, company secretary etc.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and related commercial process.
- To provide timely and accurate support to the APAC commercial and finance teams of its APAC business. This position is to provide analytical support for APAC region
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with GAAP/IFRS/USGAAP.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board's Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary for timely completion.
- Able to manage all audits including internal/tax and statutory audits for Malaysia entity.
- Degree in Finance or Accountancy with min 6 years of business controlling/accounting & finance reporting/FP&A experience from fast paced MNC/customer-oriented environments
- Posess excellent analytical/ problem solving skills and critical thinking abilities
- Innovative and collaborative with a passion for quality and efficiency
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn / leverage on digital tools
- Familiar with SAP tools / systems, Power BI will be advantageous