Senior Commercial Property Manager
- To inspect routine maintenance/improvement works and provide advisory on facilities management matters.
- To establish and maintain good rapport and close partnership with client, relevant agencies and other contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Building / Estate Management / Real Estate / Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University
- At least of 5 years of experience in estate management
- Strong knowledge in M&E, Building Maintenance Operation
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin to liaise with internal/external parties
If the above sounds like you, Apply NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA Personnel: R1986028, Tungalag Nomulun