Our client a renowned Medical Devices organization and they are currently looking to hire a Commercial Operations Lead. You would be responsible for planning and executing all commercial plans in alignment to the organization's business goals. This would include customer satisfaction, revenue generation, profitability, and long-term account goals for the organization.
- Oversee and manage commercial planning and execution - customer selection, pricing, purchase and product placement to service and replacements
- Set up and oversee the infrastructure within the company for commercial activities which includes CRM software, internal processes for product management
- Forecast annually, quarterly orders, sales and profits for customer accounts, meet or exceed forecasted numbers
- Contribute to innovating the product further within this industry from market trend data
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams and cross functional resources to build and support business strategy
- Degree-educated in Engineering or Business, MBA would be a bonus
- At least 5 years of experience in sales operations and commercial execution initiatives implementation in medical device or healthcare industries with people management experience
- Experience in a start-up environment within medical devices would be advantageous
- Strong experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and salesforce.com (SFDC) highly desirable.
- Decent knowledge of medical device regulations like MDD/MDR, quality management system (ISO 13485) and 21 CFR Part 820
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Melanie Weller on +65 6701 1528 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1441021 (Melanie Anne Weller).