Commercial Operation Specialist - Team Leader
- International Chemicals Business
- Permanent job opportunity with excellent career growth opportunities and package
- Market leader in the Chemicals Industry
I am currently working on an exciting role with a leading International Chemicals Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Commercial Operations role, that is to based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will be a team lead role, where he/she will responsible for the day to day commercial planning and implementation of the commercial contracts associated with the shipments & logistics of incoming raw materials and outgoing end product.
Key areas of focus
- Oversee the workflow of the day-to-day activities
- Supporting the team in operational challenges, growing commercial and operational awareness and overall competence in the team in cooperation with Operations Manager with an in-depth knowledge of cargo operations
- Drive accurate and professional work performance in the team to minimize deviations to the operational processes and resulting costs
-You will work closely with external customers, cargo inspectors and logistics suppliers. Your main internal stakeholders include operations team members, sales and supply managers, planners, finance, laboratory etc. to ensure high level customer and supplier experience.
- Degree from a recognized University
-Relevant years of experience and knowledge in Cargo operation workflow and commercial contracts within Commodities/Chemical logistics
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Leadership capability
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).