Cloud Solutions Architect - Singapore
This Job Is For: A Cloud Solutions Architect that's ready to take on the biggest challenge of their lives.
The Company: One of, if not the world's greatest eCommerce business. You'll be working in an international business division and having an impact in every place where the sun shines.
This will be a key pre-sales technical position. You'll need the best industry insight, comprehensive IT knowledge, and the general know-how to be the key to success on implementing projects.
- You'll be developing cloud solutions and helping customers and partners develop applications and services on the company's platform.
- You'll also be creating and presenting solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
- Provide assistance to customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto the company's Cloud platforms. This will include providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
- Provide demo development and testing of cloud services
- A background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
- Experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design, and a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Since this is an international position, experience with working or studying abroad is also a boost.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiarity with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites.
- Familiarity with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Structs, Hibernate, Tomcat or Weblogic server.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text and diagrams.
- Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus in order to liaise with typical business clients.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).