Position: Cloud Solution Architect
My client is a technology-powered financial services institute. They are best known in the market for being an alternative lender of a broad range of financial products.
They are currently on the market for a Cloud Architect with knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical solution as well as robust business knowledge to join a team that is responsible for defining and designing of the project's technical architecture.
- Responsible for the end-to-end architecture of the solution - including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- Define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organisation, software design and implementation.
- Responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or equivalent
- 7 years of experience in a corporate IT
- Experience in solution design and architecture of cloud-based solution using Microsoft Azure platform
- Working understanding of SOA and API architectures, Azure and IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models
- Experience working in a DevOps Environment with tools such as PowerShell, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of commonly used Data Integration, ETL, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Proficient with one or more ETL tools - Informatica, Datastage or Talend
Interested applicants please send your resume or contact Henry Tan on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 | CEI Registration No. R1763552, Tan Ee Boon (Chen Yiwen)