Cloud Software Architect March 2020
One of the largest resorts and casino businesses in South East Asia (and the world), is going through a company wide digital transformation. They're looking for a Software Architect with experience in Java to help lead this 5-7 year long pioneer project.
- Provide technical solution and define architecture of custom built software applications.
- Evaluate, recommend and drive the adoption of relevant technologies, software engineering practices and tools.
- Develop the corresponding software applications and documentation and carry out necessary software testing based on given requirement.
- Participate and provide coaching to software engineers in software design, development and post-implementation support.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or related disciplines.
- Working experience on Java platforms, preferably on enterprise scale custom build projects, out of which at least 2 years playing an architect's role.
- Working experience in web application development, preferably on enterprise scale custom build projects.
- Strong knowledge of SOA, microservices architecture and design patterns.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in agile software engineering practices, preferably SCRUM, TDD.
- Good to have: Test frameworks, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, CI/CD, Bash/Python scripting, iOS/Android mobile app, cloud technologies.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).