Volt are partnered with a Global Information Security Software Vendor to help them recruit a Cloud Consultant.
- Execute the Guided Success Plan with the Customer created as a Program for ensuring the Customers' Success in meeting their Cloud Security goals
- Deploy & Configure with the Customer the on-premises components and integrate the New Service (Cloud native/ SaaS) with the Customer's environment
- Guide the Customer through Security Best Practices aimed at rapid risk reduction in the Customer's Environment
- Periodically work with the customer post deployment to customize & execute Programs to increase Adoption, Usage, Security, and Success of the Customer
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Management on Service Usage, User Experience, and other topics, influencing the product roadmap
- Analyse Customer and Product Usage Data in a SaaS environment for the benefit of both Customers and Company
- Proactively engage with Customers and ensuring their Success, thus directly contributing to Renewals and Customer Expansion for the company
- Assist Customers with Service Requests and technical issues
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, R&D and Product Management to refine & continuously improve the Customer Success Plan, ensuring that it meets the needs of the Customers
- 2+ years' experience at a SaaS provider in a Customer Facing Consultative role (Customer Success, Technical Consultant / Program Manager)
- 8+ years of professional work experience as part of an Enterprise Software company or systems integrator
- Experience setting up & installing software on both Windows & Unix platforms
- Experienced with Active Directory & IDP systems
- Ability to understand critical/complex issues and provide appropriate resolution
- Ability to understand Enterprise Customers and their needs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills & extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Security Software or internal IT Security experience will be a plus
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)