Volt is currently partnered with a Global Cybersecurity Vendor to help them recruit a Channel/Distributor Marketing Manager, APAC.
The role is responsible for developing measurable and effective Marketing Strategy & Programs that position the company as the market leader in the APAC Region (ASEAN, GRC, ANZ & SK).
- Manage and own the development of Quarterly Marketing Plans, Programs & Campaigns to meet the regional targets and support the sales organization's business goals
- Develop new and creative Channel Marketing Strategies. Evaluate and improve existing channel marketing strategies with Distributor accounts.
- Analyse market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behaviour to optimize marketing strategies within the Channel Ecosystems of Distributors
- Work closely with Regional Sales Leadership to develop quarterly marketing plans aligned with the region goals
- Target specific Distributor Channels to Promote Products & Services, including but not limited to pay-per-click advertising, social media platforms, emails, website contents, events, webinars, and incentive programs
- Determine which Campaigns to execute with Distributors & adapt the campaigns accordingly
- Develop Channel-Marketing opportunities with Distribution Providers through Joint Marketing Plans & Co-funding
- Manage the Marketing Budgets
- Manage Communication to Distributors & be their 'voice' within the company. Provide visibility of Partners/Distributors' requests, needs and feedback
- Ensure Distributors have the Content for Communications & Activities. Ensure proper content on Distributor's Websites & marketplace
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience in a similar role (Regional Channel Marketing Manager) within the IT/Software industry
- Degree in a relevant field (Marketing, Business Administration, etc) or equivalent long-term experience in Marketing
- Exceptional organizational abilities, proactive, reliable, detail-oriented, strong multi-tasking and
prioritization abilities in a fast-paced environment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Registration No. 12C5526 / CEI Registration No. R1325504 (Oprisan Mihaela-Daniela)