Software Lead (C++)
Looking for a Software Engineering Lead with experience in medical devices. You'll be leading a team of 2-3 Software Engineers to develop a revolutionary product within the industry.
This is a full time position, with a salary range of 7-8k + bonus.
- Serve as the functional head of the Engineering (Software) team. You'll be leading the design and development of medical systems.
- Utilize your engineering knowledge for the development of new potential products, as well as product changes/enhancements
- Develop appropriate software documentation, including project schedules, software requirements, detailed designs, test plans and procedures and training instructions.
- Work with quality, electrical, and mechanical teams to establish product vision and roadmap
- Drive cost optimization, manufacturability, quality, and reliability.
- Lead the definition of software architecture and selection of technology platform(s).
- Generate written reports that can clearly contribute to the Design History File.
- Contribute to the company's intangible asset strategy via trade secrets and patents.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive technologies in addition to medical, technical, and biomedical developments related to company products.
- Provide engineering support in the resolution of product complaints and/or safety issues.
- Participate in software development for the pilot and later stage production of the system including algorithms, instrument control, security, and communications/networking.
The Ideal Qualifications
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Extensive professional experience working on software and electrical systems is preferred.
- Preferably to have gone through at least one whole product design process
- Proficient in C/C++ for UDP/IP and microcontroller programming, e.g., 'ARM' or 'Ti'
- Knowledge of Eclipse based development environments such as 'Kinetis' is a plus
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems like 'VxWorks', 'QNX', 'MQX' or similar is a plus
- Experience with IEC 62304 or equivalent is a plus
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Ronald Cheung on +65 6701 1521 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R2090722 (Cheung Ronald).